- The bank account holder name and the registered iBET account name must be identical to ensure successful withdrawal of funds.
- iBET reserves the rights to request for identity authentication documents, such as IC or passport.
Withdrawals may be delayed under the following circumstances:
- Submission of incorrect account information.
- The online banking system is under maintenance.
Any incorrect bank details will result in delay or failure of the withdrawal.
*Note: Please ensure that all bank details provided are accurate.
Please avoid the following upon withdrawal submission:
- Your registered bank account holder name not identical with your registered iBET account name.
- Submission of invalid bank account number.
- Submission of incorrect withdrawal amount.
Steps for withdrawal:
- Login to iBET website and click on [Profile].
- Under ‘Account Management(iMONEY)’, click on [Credit Withdrawal].
- Fill in your withdrawal amount and check that the payer’s account details are correct, then click on [Submit].
- Check the withdrawal status under ‘Transaction Records’ in ‘History’ page. The status will change from ‘Withdrawal Processing’ to ‘Successful Withdrawal‘ after our Customer Service Executive successfully validates the withdrawal details provided.
*For any further enquiries, Please Contact our Customer Service Executive via '24 Hours Live Chat'